Sonntag, 5. Juli 2015

A Trip through my home ❤

Hey everybody :)
Today I thought: "Is cruising through the Baltic Sea the right theme for this blog?" I don't think so...
I decided to make another new post about a trip through my home country: Germany
In my stats of this blog I can see that most of my watchers are from Germany, but... A short text for all the Germans:
Danke erstmal für die vielen Aufrufe ;') Sollte euch beim Lesen dieser "Postreihe" langweilig werden, was ich nicht hoffe, müsst ihr euch noch bis August ödet September gedulden... Dann kommt wie gesagt Indonesien ;) Aber ich denke, dass auch mal der ein oder andere interessante Fakt über Deutschland dabei ist ;) Außerdem gibt's viel Gespächstoff :)
If you're not from Germany, you can try to speak it a bit ;)
So, if you travel through Germany, this report could be interesting for you ;)


I want to make a "three-part-theme":
-South of Germany (my home)
-General Germany with all the great cities
and
-some routes for travelling through Germany :)

So, I'm writing the first part and... See you soon :)

TravelFreaksTV

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen