Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015

Good Morning !

3.00 My father came in and I woke up. Its just that early in the morning D:
4.00 We arrived at Stuttgart Main Train Station. Do you know Stuttgart21? Here in Germany its a Big  Problem...  Stuttgart Main Train Station is... Well, a Bit older... And many People Want to build it more modern and bigger...
5.04 Departure! I´m really happy, our train has no delay :) We take a train from Stuttgart to Hamburg :)
6.27 A young man came in our compartment. He was very friendly and on his way to Frankfurt International Airport D:
8.12 We arrive at Frankfurt International Airport... I am a bit sad, I want to fly, too :D Well, I am on the way to another holiday :)
9.45 Hannover main train station. Two young men come to us. They were, well, a bit louder... That is so annoying... D: But, let´s skip them: HOLIDAYY :D
10.23 I change train in Hamburg, the next one will drive to Rostock. In 2010 I have droven exactly this route to Warnemünde :) (Another cruise)
11.34 Departure... Nothing special...
13.25 Finally we arrive Rostock. It´s just a 20 minutes ride to Warnemünde... :) I am a bit tired, but... no problem :)
13.58 Warnemünde :) I am just happy to be here... and there it is : our ship :)
In a few minutes we´ll check in, so just relax :)

This is my time lapse, hope you enjoyed it ;D
I will show you my city reports around the Baltic Sea: Copenhagen, Stockholm, Tallinn and St. Petersburg in one day, so, if you have more time than 1 day, you can take a longer stopover in all those cities :) I would like to start in Stockholm, I dont know, I think today or tomorrow ;D

Your TravelFreakTV

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen