Montag, 25. Mai 2015

Which guidebook is best for travelling??

Hey,
today I am employing with this theme:

WHAT GUIDEBOOK IS BEST FOR TRAVELLING??

I think, there are some differences... I personally have uncountable Guidebooks in my cupboard... I maybe will take a short picture ;) I think in Asia, especially Southeast Asia it´s best to use Lonely Planet (LP) guidebook, they are muuch more informative than, let´s say Marco Polo or something else... They compile a list in each guidebook, I say, Top Ten, it´s just a list with the interested places in the cournty oder city...
This and muuch more is why I would say, that LP is best for journeys to Asia. Well, if you travel with a rucksack of course.. ;)
For cities in Europe I can suggest Marco Polo... It always has a big citycard with all the sights and places to be. At the back there always is a list with "Does and Doesn´t" in that city.. This is why I chose Marco Polo for city trips.. I do citytrips very often, especially with my aunt (she is my big paragon <3 ) . She sometimes bestow me a city trip to my birthday or something else... :) We were together in Istanbul, Paris (my background picture is from there) , Budapest, Izmir and so one :) And we are going to go to London this September :) I am so happy about her... She is the best aunt of the woorld :D
So, back to the guidebooks :D


These are my actual guidebooks: two LP´s and one "Reise-Know-How" about Bali, Lombok and Bangkok ;)

My Paris guidebook... It has got some nice map, with a metro map and some informative things to know ;)

For journeys to America I can suggest "Reise Know-How". I don´t know if you know this book?! Here in Gerrmany it is very good, espacially for America. There is a big variety of books. It is completely easy to travel.
Australia is "Lonely Planet´s Terrain". You may also use Baedecker, they are both great. But I don´t know, can you read Baedecker in English? You can read Lonely Planet in several languages. It´s total easy! :) I love planning with those guidebooks ;)
You know me :D

If you disagree, write me a comment and we can talk about ;)

Do you know, what I like most about Blogging?
I can reach so many people in the world... My first cue was from USA... It was that great , because I loove America :D But I have to say, all the countries of the world are wonderful <3 I loove to discover them ...

Oh no, I´m too much talking :´D

I make a shot cut, we´ll see us ;)

Your TravelFreaksTV
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen