Montag, 25. Mai 2015

Preparations :D

Hey!
This is your TravelFreaksTV :)
I thought, I am so happy about my blog, why don´t make a second post ? :)
So, here it is: MY SUITCASE





I usually don´t like travelling with those big suitcases, but ... Yes,... If you´re coming to that cruise liner with rucksack on your shoulders, they think: "OMG, what´s this??" But this is not the problem...  I don´t know what it is xD 
Changing the theme: The weather will be good next week... They said about 20 °C and some tiny clouds ;) But, they are no problem :) 
I think, I haven´t something more to tell and it shouldn´t be too boring, so...
Yesterday I have been on a book market, I discovered an Adeventure-Report from 1983 :) Its titel: Panamericana
I began to read yesterday night.... I love it :D Panamericana is a road through whole America. (consults North, Middel  and Southamerika) They are three young men, who decided to drive this whole road through three continents in her OWN car... It´s just great to read how they got to Circle City, the Northest Point of Panamericana Road. Now I am reading the arrival at Circle City and they are now going southward, until they arrive 2 years later back in Germany :) I loove this book <3
Ok, but this should be not to long.... so let´s cut this here :) 

Have a nice week :) Best Wishes from Germany :) 

TravelFreaksTV (alias the crazy boy from yesterday, do you remember? xD)

PS: I have to phone my father today, I still don´t know anything about the Internet... I read, that the WLAN-Connection aboard is really expensive... So I maybe will write from my phone to you... We will see :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen